A blog of my MBA journey, and of my life in general

Friday, July 06, 2007

Work and more work

Thought I'd post an update. I've started work at Boston Scientific now in a Senior Financial Analyst role. This job has a STEEP learning curve - think Strategic Corporate Investment x 3. It's basically all about risk management, hedging, derivatives/calls/options, commodities management and the like. The subjects that I was really interested in learning about (a good thing) but unfortunately got stuck with who was probably one of the worst professors in Babson, Olaf Thorp (bad). Still, I think I'm getting the hang of it.

I also went to London and South Africa before I started work - some pics (actually, about 2GB worth of pics) can be found via the link below.

http://www.flickr.com/gp/96952807@N00/agwv03

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home