A blog of my MBA journey, and of my life in general

Saturday, May 12, 2007

It works!

I've been messing around with my new Sony Ericsson K790a - it's got this cool photo blog function where you take a photo and then you can upload it directly to your blog. Very cool!

Oh, and I'm graduating next Saturday (19th May). Yay! Amazing how the time has flown. After graduation I'm off with my family to Cape Cod for a couple of days, then we leave Mom and Dad in Boston and head off to South Africa on safari, then back to London for a couple of days, then I start work. I think I've found a new place to stay (at the Archstone Bear Hill in Waltham) and am now looking for a new car (hopefully an Audi A4 Quattro).

But more on that later. It works!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

8:10 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home